We have made some big new changes to the Catalyst Vault and the Catalyst sponsorship program. If you are currently sponsored by us, then this is for you:
- Your sponsorship is now much more exclusive. The Catalyst sponsorship program is officially closed to new applications, meaning that your status as a Catalyst sponsored gamer just got even more unique. The sponsorship program is now invite only. This means that you have the power to choose who gets sponsored by Catalyst and who doesn't.
- You can now recruit your own heist crew members who will work for you. When you invite someone to be on your heist crew, you will earn 5% of all of their sales forever. This will not affect what they get paid. Build your team, and show them how to make sales through their referral link. They will earn you money and help you level up.
- Written by Catalyst | Created on 06 March 2017
Amazon’s Twitch acquisition last year seems to indicate potentially scaling Twitch’s viewership going forward, primarily with regard to moving into the uploads space. The acquisition made sense: Amazon is equipped with some of the world’s largest network infrastructure, and already has a good platform through AWS for file management and user storage.
Going forward, Catalyst suggests that our sponsored gamers begin uploading to both the YouTube and Twitch.tv services. This upload splitting (ideally, duplicate content on each service) will help diversify revenue streams and establish channels in multiple locations. Because YouTube and Twitch still appeal to largely different audiences, the overlap is minimal and exposure is high. To get into the Twitch.tv beta upload service early does mean greater visibility to users privy to the new archival video platform. As Twitch continues to expand, it is possible that this uploads service begins to offer greater content value and serve as the beginning of a direct competitor to YouTube.
- Written by Catalyst | Created on 28 February 2017
At Catalyst Mints, we’ve noticed that YouTube has been boosting some creators while others fall to the wayside. It’s no secret that YouTube has been finely tuning its video display algorithm, silently shifting video results around based upon the current needs of the website. Lately, there’s been big discussion from YouTube giants – PewDiePie, h3h3, and Jacksepticeye included – about YouTube changes that could be modifying the way videos are presented.
Part of this is from the ongoing, known shift to a minutes watched-based approach to YouTube channel and video rankings, but other, lesser-known changes are also changing search and suggested results. The changes mean that some channels could fall off, while others rise; this is typical of YouTube, and is how channel ‘types’ rise and fall on a somewhat regular basis.
- Written by Catalyst | Created on 21 February 2017
Valentine's Day is a time to celebrate those we care about and spend time with family, friends, and loved ones. The Catalyst Team did exactly that - we spent the day working hard to be closest to those we love - customers and fans like you! You seriously mean the world to us, and are the reason why we have been growing and expanding so quickly. 2017 has already been huge for us, and we are planning on accomplishing great things in the rest of the year.
For now, to celebrate our love for you, we have created coupon code 'LOVE' that will give you a 15% discount on all of our energy mints and gear. From now through Sunday, February 19th, use this code either in your cart or at checkout to apply the discount to your entire order. Visit our store today, and load up your cart with the items you love!
- Written by Catalyst | Created on 17 February 2017
Your cart is currently empty.
Fill your cart and
see what the buzz is about.